About the update:
Below are two links to the latest program and data updates for Tumonz 8; the updates will only install on computers which already have Tumonz 8 installed. The downloadable programs will update the following:
- Tumonz main program (version 8.52)
- Tumonz map data (related to properties, road reserves and addresses, surveyed points)
- Tumonz DCDB appellation data shown on the map (version 61)
- Tumonz owner & property database and property reports (version 61)
Installing the update:
- Download the installers by clicking on the buttons below (and saving the files on your computer):
Tumonz Update 8.52 (Part 1 of 2)
Update for Tumonz program (8.52) and property data (version 61, part 1 of 2)
Tumonz Update 8.52 (Part 2 of 2)
Update for Tumonz program (8.52) and property data (version 61, part 2 of 2)
Please note that the programs are fairly big (total of ~2.2Gb) and you should take care if you have limited data cap; if you want to install the update on multiple computers, it may be faster to download it once on a removable USB drive.
- If Tumonz 8 is running, please close it before applying the update; the update program will remind you if you run it while Tumonz is still running.
- Run the update programs once they have finished downloading, and follow the prompts to complete the update. You may safely ignore any message from your antivirus software regarding this installer.